Director Capital Markets
Carlos Ivie, a proven specialist in Commercial/Residential Real Estate, Capital Markets, Debt & Equity Funding, Private/Hard Money, & Financial Advisory…
Carlos started his career originating retail Loans, Mortgage Banking and syndications thus making him an expert in the Real Estate and Finance industry.
Areas of expertise:
• Real Estate & Financial Advisory services
• B2B / B2C
• Private Mortgage Banking
• Private/Hard Money Brokerage
• Debt Financing & Restructuring
• Permanent loans with Terms up to 30 years
• Construction Loans
• Construction / Perm Financing
• Shorter Term Bridge Loans
• Fixed and Adjustable Rate Financing
• Syndications & Joint Ventures
• Mezzanine and secondary financing structures
• Preferred Equity Financing
• Advisory services for Sovereign Debt
Carlos’ past international experience of 20 years has led to many influential Client relationships which have helped him develop the Real Estate and Finance sectors that he currently serves.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, CA, Carlos has a Bachelor of Arts from UCLA and a Masters from UCLA, Anderson School of Management.